Successful implementation of the Yakima Basin Integrated Plan will result in:
- A reliable supply of cold, clean water for fish, families and farms.
- The return of hundreds of thousands of salmon, steelhead and bull trout to the Yakima River and its tributaries.
- Land protections that support world-class recreation and healthy populations of fish and wildlife.
- A robust network of trails and open space to support recreational uses, such as hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and snowmobiling on our public lands.
- Vital protection of private forestland threatened by development.
- Permanent protection of free-flowing rivers for fish, wildlife and recreation.
- The health and vitality of the natural beauty and quality of life enjoyed in the Yakima Basin.